The world is being swept away by certain forces in technology that are bringing people closer than ever before—and India is no exception.
In this information intensive, hyper-connected, data-driven world—where right time business insight can separate the movers from the losers—speed thrills.
With the Prime Minister Narendra Modi setting a scorching pace and the goal of clocking 7.5 crore bank accounts…
Amazon’s Indian arm is working on a business model to involve local grocery stores in its network.
- Union Budget 2018: Government may tweak tax slabs, bring standard deduction, says EY survey
- Union Budget 2018: Steel ministry seeks import duty waiver for coking coal
- Budget 2018: Rights body urges government to allocate funds for gaushalas
- Budget 2018: FM Arun Jaitley attends Halwa ceremony, check the ritual of extreme significance
- Wow! Modi government’s Budget 2018 will connect India with these ambitious steps
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018