Toyota Kirloskar Motors is recalling 23,157 units of the Corolla Altis as part of a global recall due to faulty airbags
With a starting price of Rs 15.76, ex-showroom Delhi, the facelifted Corolla Altis is available in four petrol variants and two diesel versions
Bookings for the new2017 Toyota Corolla Altis are now open and the car will get seven airbags and will be offered in four trims.
The 2017 Toyota Corolla Altis will be based on Toyota’s new design language and will mostly get cosmetic changes.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow