Ace Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal will look to win her first title of 2016 today when she will take on China’s Yu Sun in the final of the Australian Open Super Series Badminton tournament in Sydney.
Ace shuttler Saina Nehwal emerged as the lone survivor at the French Open Super Series after she defeated Minatsu Mitani of Japan to reach the quarterfinals of the women’s singles event.
Ace shuttler Saina Nehwal on Tuesday said that she is happy to bag silver medal in the World Badminton Championship, adding that she tried her best to win the match, but things just didn’t fall into place.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow