2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross gets 11,000 bookings in less than 2 months: Proves design was its sore area earlier
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is currently available at the dealerships holding a price tag of Rs 8.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross now looks much more energetic than the older version, interiors largely remain unchanged and mechanically the S-Cross now gets only the 1.3L DDiS diesel engine with SHVS technology.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross made its Indian debut in 2015 and was the first car to be sold through Nexa dealerships.
We expect Maruti Suzuki S-Cross to make no mechanical changes on the S-Cross and is unlikely that company will introduce a petrol engine variant or an automatic transmission on its new upcoming S-Cross.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow